Friday, January 19, 2007

Selling on eBay isn't all it's cracked up to be

Like most people, I am always looking for ways to make some extra money. As a stay-at-home mom, my options were severely limited. I could baby-sit in my home, but with two kids of my own under the age of 3 that would be somewhat of a headache. I could work at night when my husband came home from his job, but that didn't appeal to me either.
After talking with some people, I found my answer to my problem in eBay, the online marketplace where a person can buy or sell just about anything in deals with people from all over the world.
From the stories I heard, it seemed too good to be true. It seemed like anything people sold turned to gold, and as a self-proclaimed bargain hunter, I thought I could find some good deals in the stores and sell them for a profit on eBay. So with nothing more than a credit card and my two kids strapped in their double stroller, I began my summer scouring stores for discounted children's clothing.

Read more http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20070118/1063886.asp

No comments: